A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. 那是, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- 单击 VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Address Bar.
- 然后点击 Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, 单击 历史
4. Towards the top-right corner, 单击 Clear browsing data… 按钮
5. Then you get a Clear browsing data 窗口. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. 然后点击 Clear browsing data 按钮.
7. 现在, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?