To fix WordPress visual editor not showing, follow the steps below:-
- FTP to your web server
- Download your wp-config.php and add this line of code at the bottom of the file before the “require_once” line.
define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false );
- (*remember to backup the original wp-config.php)
- Once done, upload the wp-config.php to your web server again. Now refresh your wordpress page and you should see the Visual Editor now.
- Fixing WordPress: ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute’ error
- 24 Best WordPress Resume Themes for Your Online CV (2017)
- How to Create a Full Width Page in WordPress
- How to Code Mobile and Desktop DFP Ads on WordPress
- Top 5 WordPress Plugins for SEO
- WordPress starts adding noopener noreferrer tags automatically
- How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to HTTPS
- How to Delete Revisions in WordPress
- How to disable smileys/emojis in WordPress headers to speed up the site
- Top 10 Social Media Plugins for WordPress