Windows 10 build 14367 has been released for Windows Insiders but official ISO images are not available as it is a Fast Ring build. Here is how you can get ISO images which you can use to install this build from scratch.
At the moment of this writing, Windows 10 build 14367 was released for Fast Ring Insiders only. There are no official ISO images available.
There is no ready-to-use ISO images avaialble, so here is how you can build them yourself in a few minutes.
- First, you need to get the ESD image file of Windows 10 build 14366. The actual links are as follows (via WzorNet):
Windows 10 build 14367 ESD files
Pick a file which represents the desired edition and version. For example, the file for Windows 10 build 14367 PRO x64 English is 14367.0.160613-1700.rs1_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us_4a7068551cb3d71fa909efa209dc8ec7e2ec9b58.esd.
- Now download the ESD Decrypter tool from here:Download ESD Decrypter for Windows 10 build 14367
- Extract the ESD Decrypter tool to any folder and put your ESD file in the same directory:
- Now right click the decrypt.cmd file and run it as administrator from the context menu.
- Type 1 at the command prompt to build the full ISO image:
- Wait for a few minutes and enjoy your ISO file!
That's it. Thanks to all people who made this ESD-> ISO conversion possible.