A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. Yani, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Tıkırtı üstünde VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Adres Bar.
- Then click on the Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, tıkırtı üstünde History
4. Towards the top-right corner, tıkırtı üstünde Clear browsing data… düğme
5. Then you get a Clear browsing data pencere. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Then click on the Clear browsing data düğme.
7. Şimdi, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?