Dell today revealed it’s first rugged tablet, the Latitude 12. Dell says it’s Latitude 12 is “intelligently tough” and “designed for performance and reliability in the harshest conditions.” As you may expect, the Latitude 12 can handle all the extreme torture, including spills, mud, dust and even extreme temperatures. The Latitude 12 can also handle an “explosive atmosphere.”
The Latitude 12 comes with an 11.6-inch display with 1368×7680 pixels of resolution, quad-cooling and 5th-gen Intel Core processors, 12 hours of max battery life, up to 512GB of SSD for internal storage and runs Windows 8.1 (will get Windows 10’s free upgrade once that’s available). As for the pricing, there isn’t much info available yet, but expect Dell to reveal more info soon.
- SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable SSD Capsule Review
- Surface Pro 4 vs Surface Pro 3: what has changed?
- 10 best 2-in-1 laptops 2015: top hybrid laptops reviewed
- Updated: 10 best 2-in-1 laptops 2015: top hybrid laptops reviewed
- Asus Unveils GeForce GTX 960M-Powered Gaming Laptop
- Microsoft Extends Skylake Support On Windows 7 And Windows 8.1
- BYOPC: Getting Up and Running with Intel NUC
- BYOPC: Starting Small with Intel NUC
- The Dell XPS 15 9550 Review: Infinity Edge Lineup Expands
- Voyo V3 Review - A Fanless Intel Atom x7-Z8700 (Cherry Trail) mini-PC