Nearing its rumored October 31 launch day, the Meizu M5 now has a TENAA certification to go with the live images, renders, and benchmark results. Som vanligt, the Chinese regulator's database entry reveals key specs, and there are some interesting details this time.
Till att börja med, display diagonal has grown for the first time and after 3 generations of 5-inchers, the M5 will sport a 5.2-inch panel. Resolution is still 720p, men.
There will be a total of three RAM/storage versions if we assume that the three numbers in each field will go hand in hand - 2GB, 3GB and a whopping 6GB of RAM, and 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of built-in storage. Whatever the built-in amount, you'll be able to add up to 128GB more via microSD.
The chipset, Å andra sidan, seems to be the same Mediatek MT6750 as on the Meizu M3 - the 1.5GHz octa-core CPU in the TENAA listing corroborates the data from the benchmarks. The camera setup has remained unchanged as well - a 13MP primary shooter and a 5MP selfie cam.
The M5 has obviously grown in overall dimensions as well and now measures 147.3 x x 72.8 x 8.2mm and weighs 139g. Battery capacity has gotten a small bump from 2,870mAh to an even 3,000mAh.
What little has been left uncovered will be known in just a few days - mostly pricing and availability details.
- Samsung Pay coming to Sweden this year
- Hur fixar en långsam eller frysta iPhone eller iPad
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro images outed by TENAA
- Do you really need more than 16 GB of RAM in a MacBook Pro?
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Launched: Curved 5.5-inch 1440p, Kirin 960, 6GB/256GB, $1300, non-US
- A Different Samsung Phone Found To Have Exploded In 6-Year-Old’s Hands As Details Of Reported Note 7 Mishap Come To Light
- Another set of Meizu Pro 7 images leak
- More pictures of the Moto Z Play leak
- Android 7.0 Nougat goes out on August 22, Canadian carrier says
- Hur du ändrar största lagringsstorleken för papperskorgen i Windows 10?