I was unable to remove a subdomain from my Cpanel giving me the fel:
There was a problemet removing the subdomain
To fix the issue I carried out the following steps:
1. Säkerhetskopiering the following files:
2. Remove all lines containing the subdomain from /var/cpanel/userdata/username/main:
3. Remove the subdomain fil completely from /var/cpanel/userdata/username/:
4. Remove all lines containing the subdomain from /var/cpanel/users/username:
5. Remove all lines containing the subdomain from /var/named/maindomain.com.db:
6. Remove subdomain files from /var/cpanel/userdata/wineinns/:
rm /var/cpanel/userdata/wineinns/sub.domain.com rm /var/cpanel/userdata/wineinns/sub.domain.com.cache
7. Now we need to rebuild some files and restart apache:
/scripts/rebuildhttpdconf /etc/init.d/httpd restart /scripts/updateuserdomains
Now login to your CPanel interface and check the subdomain is removed.
If not try and add the same subdomain again and then remove. This worked for me.
That should be it gone.