Recycle Bin is actually a filter that stores all the files and folders that you delete, for the time being so that you can retrieve any data you want any time. Recycle Bin can recycle trashed data to the original folder. This wy you can save any mistakenly deleted data. The amount of data that is stored in the Recycle Bin depends on the storage of the bin. This means you can keep on deleting data nd he deleted data will be stored in the bin until the store is full. If you have multiple drives, then each o the drive can have separate recycle bin settings. However, if you want, you can increase the capacity of the bin.
1. Right click on Recycle Bin. Click on Properties
2. Now select your Local Disk, that is Local Disk C:
3. Now check under Settings for Selected location, there is an option called Custom Size. The default size is 7030 MB. You can change this value by removing it and entering a new value (in MB).
- Protect your privacy on Windows 10 with ShutUp10
- Windows 10 Quick Tips – Night Light
- Windows 10 – Reset Or Repair?
- Windows 10 starts popping up ads again – this time from the Edge taskbar icon
- Configure Internet Time (NTP) options in Windows 10
- Turn On New Mail Notification Banner & Sound In Windows 10
- How to Disable Number on Badge Notifications on Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10?
- How to Enable/Disable Windows Update Active Hours in Windows 10?
- How To Create Mobile Hotspot In Windows 10 (Easy Way)
- How To Reset The Mail App In Windows 10