A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. to je, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Kliknite na VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Address Bar.
- Kliknite na položku Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, kliknite na História
4. Towards the top-right corner, kliknite na Clear browsing data… tlačidlo
5. Then you get a Clear browsing data okno. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Kliknite na položku Clear browsing data tlačidlo.
7. Teraz, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?