Setup VPN on Windows Server 2008 R2
Virtual personal networks (VPNs) based mostly on the Internet as an alternative of the normal leased strains supply organizations of all sizes the promise of a low-value, safe digital community. A VPN lets you ship knowledge between two computer systems throughout a shared or public internetwork in a fashion that emulates the properties of some extent-to-level personal hyperlink.
VPNs can be utilized any time a consumer has an Internet connection, however they require you to show your inner community infrastructure to authentication requests from the Internet.
B. In Server Manager, proper-click on Roles after which Add Roles.
P. Click Next to start.
A. Select Network Policy and Access Services after which Click Next.
A. Network Policy and Access Services Windows seem, Click Next.
H. Select the Role Services Routing and Remote Access Services after which Click Next.
S. Click Install choice.
S. Click Start, Administrative Tools, then Click Routing and Remote Access.
H. On the Configuration web page, choose Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access choice.
N. Choose Remote Access choice, then Click Next.
10. Select VPN Access choice, then Click Next.
eleven. On the Network Selection web page, choose the community you need customers to hook up with after they dial in, then Click Next.
12. Select Automatically if there’s already a DHCP server on the community or in any other case select A Specified Range Of Addresses after which Click Next.
thirteen. Click New, sort an IP tackle vary, after which Click Ok.
14. Click Next.
15. Select No, Use Routing And Remote Access To Authenticate Connection Requests. Then, Click Next.
sixteen. Click end.
17. Server have efficiently configured RRAS.
Client Side Configuring on Windows S
18. Go to Network and Sharing middle and select arrange a connection or community then Select Connect to a Workplace choice.
19. Select Use My Internet Connection choice.
20. Type Internet handle and Destination identify after which Click Next.
21. Type User identify and Password to attach.