Browsing Internet has become a part of life for most of the business officials, students, software professionals and other employees. Most of the people have a habit of opening multiple tabs while browsing on Google chrome browser. Multitasking can be done by opening multiple tabs on a single chrome browser so as to complete your tasks simultaneously. In one point of view, our work gets finished, but indeed it slows down the browsing speed. Most of us might open more than 20 tabs at a time that, but even then it shows some difference in the fastness, slows down everything and sometimes it might crash the browser itself.
Now, we are going to share an interesting news regarding usage of multiple tabs on your Google Chrome browser. Imagine yourself; you have opened 200+ tabs at a time in your Google Chrome Web Browser without compromising browsing speed and finishing all your works within less span of time. Sound very interesting right. Here, you can find some tips and tricks so as to use multiple tabs on your Google chrome browser with much browsing speed.
What happens if you use Multiple Tabs?
- It’s really a tough task to manage multiple tabs on Google Chrome as well as Firefox browser. By using multiple tabs, you come across many problems as given below:
- It lowers the performance of your system as it processes in the background and consumes much of your system memory.
- Unable to sort through different tabs.
- Browsing speed becomes very slow.
- Opening multiple tabs may sometimes leads to crashing of the browser itself.
- It gets difficult to sort through them, everything slows down, and sometimes it crashes the browser itself.
Trick to Run Multiple Tabs (200+) without affecting the Performance
You don’t face any kind of issues while surfing on 200+ tabs simultaneously even with less memory on your system say 4 GB RAM, you can radically enhance the browsing speed along with a smoother web surfing experience, without slowing down your system performance. Here is the trick that you can follow so as to best utilize your browser by running multiple tabs on your system.
The Great Suspender
The Great Suspender is a lightweight Chrome extension that lets you manage multiple tabs at a time by reducing chrome’s memory footprint for users. It also keeps some tabs in sleep mode or suspended state anywhere for 20 seconds to 3 days. There are many other extensions used for this purpose, but this is an awesome extension that works in a prodigiously. By using this extension, you can eventually enhance overall browsing experience.
Click Here: The Great Suspender
Advantages of ‘The Great Suspender’
- By using this Chrome extension, you can use Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, and many other tabs in the background without having a fear of slowing down your system performance.
- You can access each and every tab at any instant of time without any crash of the browser.
- It automatically suspends some tabs in order to avoid Browser Slow down or Crash.
- The Great Suspender Extension facilitates you to suspend particular tabs manually or else you can view them in your tab bar.
- It also allows you to suspend specific tabs automatically that are unused for a specific amount of time say few seconds or minutes. It is not permanent suspension, as you can restore the suspended tab just by clicking anywhere on the page whenever needed.
- The great Suspender Extension offers you additional feature where you can also add any desired site like Twitter, Gmail, YouTube, Facebook, etc. to a “whitelist,” that prevents certain pages from getting suspended. If you place any site in this whitelist, no matter what happens, that site will not get suspended.
- In this way, you can use lots and lots of tabs in your browser at a time and run them at any instant of time. By using ‘The Great Suspender’ Extension Chrome, it reduces wastage of your computer memory and enhances the battery life.
There are various suboptimal alternatives that include most popular OneTab, which is a Google Chrome Extension. It gathers all your open tabs into a list that gets displayed in a single tab. It is recommended to prefer ‘The Great Suspender’ as it keeps tabs visible and accessible even when they aren’t active.
- 60 Google Chrome Extensions that Every Blogger Should Be Using
- Simple Hack to Use Multiple Tabs in Google Chrome Browser without Crashing
- How To Snooze Tabs In Firefox
- Chrome 55 Promises Big Memory Boost improvements – Optimization Features for Faster Browsing
- 15+ Best Google Chrome Extensions For 2016| Chrome Extension
- Browser Tip: Find the Time Anywhere in the World
- How to turn off Tab Previews in Microsoft Edge
- How To Login 2 Or Multiple FB Accounts At The Same Time-[Google Chrome]
- IEDigest to Collect and Compare Internet Explorer Settings
- Microsoft Edge is the only one of the four big browsers that can stream Netflix at 1080p