[Dica] Filtros de cor do usuário no Windows 10 para melhor visibilidade
If you have some vision problems ou se você tem color blindness (color vision deficiency), a new feature introduced in newer Windows 10 versões com certeza irão ajudá-lo.
Windows 10 now comes with a new feature called "Color Filter" which helps users seeing things on their computer screen more clearly. Some color blind people can't differentiate between various colors and the most popular form of color blindness is the Red-Green color blindness. Other types of color blindness such as Blue-Yellow and total color blindness are rare.
The "Color filters" feature in Windows 10 has been designed to help color blind people suffering from popular color blindness forms such as Deuteranopia, Protanopia and Tritanopia. This feature also helps people having eyes sensitive to lights.
Even if you don't have any vision problem or color blindness, you may still like and use this new feature in Windows 10. Many times this feature can help you in working on your computer at nights.
To use "Color filters" feature, you need to follow a few simple steps mentioned below:
1. Aberto Menu Iniciar e clique em Configurações opção. It'll open Settings app. Como alternativa, you can direct open Settings app using WIN + I hotkey.
2. Now click on "Facilidade de acesso" icon and in left-side pane, click on "Cor & high contrast" section.
PS: Como alternativa, You can directly launch the "Color & high contrast" page using "ms-settings:easeofaccess-highcontrast" command in RUN dialog box Como mencionado aqui.
3. Now you'll see "Color filters" section. Under "Apply color filter" option, set the toggle button to DIANTE.
É isso. It'll immediately turn on color filter feature.
4. Por padrão, the "Tons de cinza" filter is selected. You can select other filters using the "Choose a filter" drop-down box. The available color filters are as following:
- Greyscale Inverted
Primeiro 3 color filters are given for light sensitive people and the rest 3 filters are given for color blind people.
5. If you want to disable colors filter feature, simply set the "Apply color filter" toggle to OFF.
PONTA DO BÔNUS:
Windows 10 also provides a global hotkey to quickly turn on/off color filter recurso. Basta pressionar Win+Ctrl+C keys together to enable/disable colors filter feature anytime without any need to open Settings app.