A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. Isto é, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Clique sobre o VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Endereço Bar.
- Clique sobre o Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, clique em History
4. Towards the top-right corner, Clique sobre o Clear browsing data… botão
5. Then you get a Limpar dados de navegação janela. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Clique sobre o Limpar dados de navegação botão.
7. Agora, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?