The answer for this question is very simple. It is a simple document. It gives the way how any organization handles, gathers and discloses the information of their customers. If your website contains this page, it discloses the way how your website handles, gathers and discloses the information about your visitors.
Follow step by step procedure.
- Go to http://www.serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator/
- Scroll down, enter your website URL and Mail id under General site information.
- Let the remaining options as it is. If you want you can change them.
- In next window your content will be generated.
- Copy entire content.
- Log in to your site dashboard.
- Click on new page.
- Paste copied content in the content area.
- Publish your page.
You can also use widgets to place this page along with about and contact pages in footer widget area. I think better place to place this page is footer widget area. If you are using word press, you can use black studio tyne MCE plugin.