All WordPress developers have a list of their favorite plugins that they won’t create a new WordPress build without. Here are some of our favorite plugins to add to our WordPress projects:
Yoast isn’t your average SEO plugin. In addition to it allowing you to create your own meta tags and easily choose your keywords, it also analyzes your pages to test for SEO performance. If your page’s performance isn’t the best it can be, you’ll get an in-depth reading of what you need to do to optimize that page’s SEO, which goes above and beyond what’s offered by most SEO plugins.
The Super Cache plugin generates static files from your WordPress site. Caching your files should seriously improve the speed of your site, which is why this plugin should be installed on all your WordPress builds.
3. Ninja Forms
There are probably hundreds of WordPress contact form generating plugins available, so it can be overwhelming to decide which one is right for your project, but most of the time this is our contact form plugin of choice. The plugin allows you to easily create forms that are sleek, elastyczne, and easy to use.
The Google Analytics for WordPress plugin will allow you to access your basic Google Analytics stats right from your WordPress dashboard. You can also use it to quickly view that stats on each of your individual posts and pages.
This plugin allows your users to easily share your content, ogłoszenia, or pages on any of their social media platforms. Adding this feature to your site can dramatically increase social sharing and traffic.
Stanowisk związanych z
- How to White Label Your WordPress Admin Dashboard
- 8 Essential WordPress wtyczki, które witryny musi mieć
- The 5 Best WordPress Plugins For Creating Landing Pages Without Coding Skills
- Popular WordPress plugin pulled after discovery of password-stealing backdoor
- Jak dodać wyszukiwania pełny ekran nakładki w WordPress
- Jak prawidłowo odinstalować wtyczki WordPress
- 17 z najlepszych WordPress wtyczki dla sprzedawców
- 3 Wolna Feedburner subskrypcji formie wtyczki dla WordPress
- What is the Hello Dolly WordPress Plugin? Should You Delete it?
- Jak ustawić przekierowania w witrynie WordPress