Back in July of last year, Microsoft launched its Bookings service as part of Office 365. As we previously reported, businesses using Office 365 can allow their customers schedule appointments very easily from their businesses’ website. This means you will be able to manage all of your appointments for your business right from all of your devices, including the Web. Microsoft releases the Bookings app in a beta late last year for Android devices, but the company is taking it out of beta today.
If you have been using Bookings for your business, you will be able to use the Android app to view nad manage your work calendar easily. You can also keep track of the availability of your staff in real-time right from the app, and more:
- View and manage your calendar
- Create bookings or make changes to existing ones on-the-go
- See real-time availability of your staff members
- Respond to customers quickly and easily
- Quickly get directions to where your next booking is
- Manage your customer list
It is worth noting that Bookings is only available to businesses using the Business Premium Plan in Office 365, so you may not have this service available to you depending on the plan you are subscribed to. However, if you can use Bookings, you can get the Android app for the service here.