A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. Dat is, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Klik op de VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Address Bar.
- Then click on the Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, Klik op Geschiedenis
4. Towards the top-right corner, Klik op de Clear browsing data… knop
5. Then you get a Doorbladeren gegevens wissen venster. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Then click on the Doorbladeren gegevens wissen knop.
7. Nu, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?