Sharing what I am working on once again...another Tangent Thought! Here are two topics that may be new to you, or not. I just am trying to collocate resources for both ATA and OMS. Hope these are useful to you. I think you may hear more of these solutions at the next Microsoft Ignite....let's keep our fingers crossed 🙂
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) Top Resources
ATA is an on-premises platform to help you protect your enterprise from advanced targeted attacks by automatically analyzing, learning, and identifying normal and abnormal entity (user, devices, and resources) behavior.
- Overview, Purchasing and Resources @Microsoft.com
- Active Directory Team Blog - ATA is GA!
- Includes great video with Step-by-step deployment on YouTube
- ATA Evaluation
- ATA Forum to post questions and view answers!
- MS Ignite 2015 session: How to protect your corporate from advanced attacks – unveiling Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) Top Resources
The Microsoft Operations Management Suite is the IT management solution for the era of the cloud; a single solution, built to manage your entire enterprise environment regardless of location, operating system, hypervisors, or cloud provider choices.
- Overview, Solutions, Pricing and Resources @Microsoft.com
- Server and Cloud Blog | Introducing Microsoft operations Management Suite
- Building Clouds Blog | Security Threat Analysis - Using Operations Management Suite
- Microsoft Ignite 2015 | Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- TechNet Wiki | Unleash the Power of Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Microsoft Ignite Keynote Demo Recap: The Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Microsoft Data Platform events in Canada: SQL Server, Power BI, Advanced Analytics and IoT
- Microsoft Security Bulletins For February 2016
- Use PowerShell to Restrict DNS Resource Record Registration
- Analyze Group Policy Objects with Microsoft Policy Analyzer
- Truth Behind Disallowing Telemetry and Data Collection Trick in Windows 10
- Why Microsoft stores your Windows 10 Device Encryption Key to OneDrive
- Windows Server Essentials 2016 Technical Preview 3 Microsoft Online Services Integration Part 1
- 9 PowerShell tools and resources
- Office 365 Advanced Security Management features and capabilities
- How To Set Up The Raspberry PI 2 Model B