Manage your PDF Files like a Pro Edit PDF Files, Add Headers to PDF files
Today PDF files are very common on internet, Every one is using them, But not every one is comfort with editing the pdf files. If you are one of them and looking to manage your PDF files like a pro user, then this post is absolutely for you.
There are many free tools and paid tools available on Internet to edit and manage the pdf files easily, out of them I picked two tools which use regularly to manage my pdf files on my computer.
Editing the PDF files with Free tool PDFill:
PDFill is a very small and powerful tool manage the pdf files easily, This is tool is avaible for free,With this tool you can work with your pdf files just like working with your text documents.
Here are some features of PDFill Software tool:
- You can edit any number of pages. ( I mentioned this point because there are some free tool which restrict the usage of the tool to limited times/amount of pages)
- You can add the header to your pdf files
- Merge the pdf files in simple clicks
- Split the PDF files
- You can rotate the pdf files to your desired direction.
- You can add the watermark
- Option to scan directly from your scanner, Inbuilt Scanner tool which converts into different image formats and pdf extension too.
- You can convert the pdf files to images and image files to pdf files.
You can get this software directly from here
Edit the PDF files with Microsoft Office (MS Office) Word 2013 and 2007:
If you don’t want to manage the pdf files with above method for any reason, You can opt for this method, Opting this method can save your time too as you are familiar with MS office word to edit the files. Microsoft lets to edit the pdf files directly from Microsoft Office 2013
You can check out this post to create and edit the PDF files from MS Office 2013
Edit PDF files with Microsoft Office word 2007:
MS Office 2007 do not have any inbuilt option by default like in 2013 to edit the pdf files,So you need to download and install the Addon on your MS Office to edit the pdf files.
You can download the pdf file edit addon from here [Official Link]
If you want to edit the pdf files online then you can try the office online from one drive.