Pithos, an open-source Pandora radio client, 에 도달 했습니다에서 1.4.0 release with new plugins support, performance improvements and more.
Pithos is a native Pandora Radio client for Linux. It’s much more lightweight than the Pandora.com web client, and integrates with desktop features such as media keys, 알림, and the sound menu.
Pithos 1.4.0 릴리스 하이라이트:
- Add new plugin that inhibits screensaver/suspend during playback
- Add new plugin adding a 10-band equalizer
- Add new plugin that automatically normalizes volume between tracks
- Add help entry (F1) that opens the wiki
- Replace build system with Meson
- Automatically detect if the user has Pandora One
- Improve saving and restoring window position
- Improve plugin loading performance and error reporting
- Notification Icon: Improve detecting if a tray is available
- Notification Icon: Add option to use symbolic icon
How to Install Pithos in Ubuntu:
The software has an 공식 우분투 PPA that contains Pithos deb packages for Ubuntu 16.04 그리고 우분투 17.04.
1. Open terminal via Ctrl+Alt+T or from app launcher. 열릴 때, run command to add the PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pithos/ppa
Input your password (no visual feedback while typing) when it prompts and hit Enter.
2. Then check updates and install the Pandora radio client via command:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install --install-recommends pithos
Note that at the moment of writing, the PPA contains the last 1.3.1 릴리스. It needs time for the developer building the software packages.
To remove Pithos, 터미널에서 실행된 다음 명령을:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove pithos
To remove the PPA repository, launch “Software & Updates” utility and navigate to Other Software tab.
또한, Pithos is also available as Gnome Platpak, 참조는 위 키.