使用する場合 Windows 10 Insider Preview (previously known as Technical Preview) in your computer, here is a good news for you. Microsoft has released a new update ビルド 17101 of Windows 10 to public which comes with new features, bug fixes and improvements. This is the 13th Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after the Fall Creators Update. This new build comes via new "RS4" (RedStone3) development branch.
WHAT'S NEW & FIXED:
Following are the new features, improvements and fixes in this build:
- Emoji design updates
- Emoji search support for more languages
- Now you can control permissions for UWP apps
- New "Ultimate Performance" power scheme in power options
Following are the known issues in this build:
- Longer-than-normal delays during install at the 88% マーク. Some delays are as long as 90 minutes before moving forward. Please be patient as the install will complete successfully.
- Plugging in an external optical drive (DVD) will cause an Explorer.exe crash.
- Settings will crash if you open the Themes Settings page.
- Buttons on Game bar are not centered correctly.
- Selecting a notification after taking a screenshot or game clip opens the Xbox app's home screen instead of opening the screenshot or game clip.
HOW TO INSTALL:
The new build is available for download via Windows Update, so it'll be automatically downloaded and installed in all computers running Windows 10 Insider Preview soon. たい場合 manually download and install the new build ASAP, you can do this using following simple steps:
1. オープン 設定 app from [スタート] メニュー.
2. クリックしてください。 更新プログラムとセキュリティ アイコン.
3. Once you open Windows の更新プログラム セクション, it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "更新プログラムの確認" button.
4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10. After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update. The download size will be around 2 または 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.
PS: If you can't find the new build on Windows Update, following tutorial will help you:
If you want to download standalone offline ISO file of this new build for clean installation, you'll need to wait. その間, you can download offline ISO files of build 17025 from following topic:
Windows 10 users who are using the Insider Preview build, must install this new update build to experience the new features and more stability...