Openshot 2.4 リリース. Install OpenShot Video Editor on Ubuntu 17.04. OpenShot is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, 窓.
OpenShot Video Editor 2.4
バージョン 2.4 OpenShot Video Editor brings vastly improved stability, improved undo/redo history (now being saved inside each project file), new freeze and zoom menu, updated translations, and many bug fixes.
Here is the full list of improvements:
openshot-qt (Video Editor)
- Improving undo/redo support. Now the last X number of undo/redo actions are stored in the project file. The number can be adjusted in the prefences, under the auto-save tab. This also vastly improves the usefulness of the auto-save system, since it saves your undo/redo history as well.
- Fixed Image Sequence exporting. Supports PNG, JPG, PPM, BMP and a few others. Also added ‘Audio Only’ and ‘Video Only’ export options.
- Adding new Freeze and Freeze & Zoom presets, to quickly insert freezes into clips.
- Removing ‘show waveform’ from separate audio menu, to increase speed of separating audio.
- Protect file menu from invalid file_id.
- Protect timeline dropEvent from empty item_id.
- Cloaking timeline body until Angular loads fully (so we don’t see the occasional pop-in debug layout).
- Updating translations and supporters.
- Bumping version to 2.4.0 (minimum libopenshot version 0.1.8).
libopenshot (Video Library)
- Prevent crashes related to too many threads (on 24+ thread systems).
- Migrating tr1 to std, adding C++11 support to build scripts, fixing crash in FFmpegReader (caused by shared_ptr, buffer, and last_video_frame corruption). Much improved stability with this change. Thanks to Craig and Peter for the help!
- Fixing crash on Ubuntu build server.
- Fixed a strange bug related to exporting image sequences. The filename property was not being set on the AVFormatContext. Also fixed a bug when exporting to JPEG image sequences related to max_b_frames and certain codecs.
- Fixing issue with incorrect image size caches, which results in blurry/smudgy scaling on certain things.
- Fix issue with loading time curves that are never processed (i.e. have no values)
- Adding additional locks when adding/changing audio data. Reducing FrameMapper to a single frame at a time.
- Fixing crash on Time keyframes where it would sometimes calculate an invalid frame number.
- Fixing audio pops when stacking multiple clips with different offsets (pretty big issue for some people, just depending on your source framerates and position/start of clips).
- Removing nested OMP processing from FrameMapper. Adding lock inside time mapping (to prevent crashes when speeding up/slowing down clips). Adding omp critial lock to Frame GetAudioChannelsCount() and GetAudioSamplesCount() methods.
- Bumping version to 0.1.8 (SO version 13).
Install OpenShot 2.42 Ubuntu の上
Run the following commands in terminal to install OpenShot 2.4 on Ubuntu via PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:openshot.developers/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install openshot-qt
一度インストールされています。, open OpenShot video editor from Ubuntu Dash or Terminal.