Earlier this summer, the long-awaited super-hero action game Batman: Arkham Knight was released for a number of platforms, including the PC. しかし, the game turned out to have a ton of bugs and performance issues and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive made the decision to suspend sales of the PC port. This week, it received a major patch designed to fix a number of Batman: Arkham Knight's issues.
Here's what owners can expect when they download the patch:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
しかし, this won't be the final update as Warner Bros. Interactive says it is still working on the following features in future patches:
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs
In the meantime, digital sales of Batman: Arkham Knight for the PC remain suspended and there's no word on when the game will be available to purchase again.