[Suggerimento] Filtri di colore di utente in Windows 10 per una migliore visibilità
If you have some vision problems o se avete color blindness (color vision deficiency), a new feature introduced in newer Windows 10 le versioni saranno sicuramente aiuterà.
Windows 10 now comes with a new feature called "Color Filter" which helps users seeing things on their computer screen more clearly. Some color blind people can't differentiate between various colors and the most popular form of color blindness is the Red-Green color blindness. Other types of color blindness such as Blue-Yellow and total color blindness are rare.
The "Color filters" feature in Windows 10 has been designed to help color blind people suffering from popular color blindness forms such as Deuteranopia, Protanopia and Tritanopia. This feature also helps people having eyes sensitive to lights.
Even if you don't have any vision problem or color blindness, you may still like and use this new feature in Windows 10. Many times this feature can help you in working on your computer at nights.
To use "Color filters" feature, you need to follow a few simple steps mentioned below:
1. Aperto Menu di avvio e fare clic su Impostazioni opzione. Potrà aprire Impostazioni app. In alternativa, è possibile indirizzare Apri impostazioni app utilizzando WIN + I tasti di scelta rapida.
2. Now click on "Facilità di accesso" icon and in left-side pane, click on "Colore & high contrast" section.
PS: In alternativa, You can directly launch the "Color & high contrast" page using "ms-settings:easeofaccess-highcontrast" command in RUN dialog box Come accennato qui.
3. Now you'll see "Color filters" section. Under "Apply color filter" option, set the toggle button to Su.
Questo è tutto. It'll immediately turn on color filter feature.
4. Per impostazione predefinita, the "Grayscale" filter is selected. You can select other filters using the "Choose a filter" drop-down box. The available color filters are as following:
- Greyscale Inverted
Prima 3 color filters are given for light sensitive people and the rest 3 filters are given for color blind people.
5. If you want to disable colors filter feature, simply set the "Apply color filter" toggle to FUORI.
Windows 10 also provides a global hotkey to quickly turn on/off color filter caratteristica. Basta premere Win+Ctrl+C keys together to enable/disable colors filter feature anytime without any need to open Settings app.