A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. Cioè, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Fare clic sul VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Address Bar.
- Quindi fare clic sul Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, fare clic su Storia
4. Towards the top-right corner, fare clic sul Clear browsing data… pulsante
5. Then you get a Cancella dati di navigazione finestra. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Quindi fare clic sul Cancella dati di navigazione pulsante.
7. Ora, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?