IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2 JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA java IDE for Linux Ubuntu Systems. IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2 brings Kotlin 1.1.4, better performance and more.
It also brings you numerous bugfixes and improvements, most notable of which are:
- Major performance regression (KT-18921)
- Crashes that occurred with the use of using custom fonts (JRE-426)
- Wrong HiDPI scaling on multiple monitors for Windows 10 (JRE-427 and JRE-431)
Kotlin plugin has been updated to v1.1.4 and brings new refactorings, inspections, quick-fixes, and more.
Also, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2 brings:
- Support for CSS Modules with LESS and SASS
- XQuery/XPath with Language Injection
- Favorites in the Database tool window
Download IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2
Linux users can download IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2 from: https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/#section=linux
You can also download the App Toolbox and install it manually. Follow the link to download: https://www.jetbrains.com/toolbox/app/
JetBrains Toolbox App is packaged in AppImage and requires FUSE to run. The IDEs located on ~/.local/share/JetBrains/Toolbox/apps