Install Vivaldi 1.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 Systems. The latest release of Vivaldi web browser introduces editable mouse gestures, new tab options, better zoom and more.
Vivaldi 1.2 also brings a brand new feature – editable mouse gestures. It’s easy to do. Simply trace the path you’d like to use for a gesture and – presto! – you have a new mouse gesture.
The latest release (Vivaldi 1.2) also brings few graphical improvements such as a new Add Bookmark button animation, updated tree icons and new default document favicon. The new Tab Page setting allows you to choose any web page as the starting point for a new tab. You can also close multiple, selected tabs with a keyboard shortcut. Tab selection now also intelligently modifies the contextual menu so you can apply any command to a whole group of tabs.
In Vivaldi 1.2 you can set a custom zoom level for each tab so you can view pages more easily. We also expanded the zoom range. You can zoom up to 500% or make pages 20% of their original size. The latest release brings various new shortcuts. The address field also sports keyboard shortcuts. Alt+Enter opens the currently edited URL in a new tab and Alt+Shift+Enter in the background.
Install Vivaldi 1.2 on Ubuntu 16.04
On 32bit Ubuntu – Run the following command in Terminal to install Vivaldi 1.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 Systems:
wget https://downloads.vivaldi.com/stable/vivaldi-stable_1.2.490.39-1_i386.deb -O vivaldi-snapshot_i386.deb
sudo dpkg -i vivaldi-snapshot_i386.deb
On 64bit Ubuntu – Run the following command in Terminal to install Vivaldi 1.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 Systems:
wget https://downloads.vivaldi.com/stable/vivaldi-stable_1.2.490.39-1_amd64.deb -O vivaldi-snapshot_amd64.deb
sudo dpkg -i vivaldi-snapshot_amd64.deb
- How To Install GNOME Extensions Using Google Chrome or Vivaldi
- Install Vivaldi Snapshot 1.0.257.3 Web Browser on Ubuntu Systems
- Install Vivaldi 1.4 Web Browser On Ubuntu 16.04 Systems
- Install Recent Notifications To View Notifications History In Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Get Flash And H.264 To Work In Vivaldi Browser (Ubuntu, Linux Mint)
- How To Get Chrome To Support Installing GNOME Shell Extensions From The GNOME Extensions Repository
- 5 Best Internet Browsers For Ubuntu Linux Systems
- Buku: Command-line Bookmark Manager for Linux
- Vivaldi 1.3 Released, This Is What’s New
- Install LibreOffice 5.1.2 On Ubuntu 16.04