Install United GNOME Theme. United GNOME Theme is based on a Ubuntu 18.04 design concept Flat-Plat as a base. Made on and for GNOME 3.24 (Ubuntu), tested and works fine on 3.22 (Fedora). Most likely will work with 3.20 and up. Wallpaper is included.
Dash to dock. Enable panel mode and position it on the left.
Dynamic Panel Transparency. The non-dark variant comes with a semi-transparent panel. In an ideal world, the top panel would become completely black when a window is maximized but we don’t live in that world yet. I highly recommend this extension.
The original creator of Flat-Plat: https://github.com/nana-4/Flat-Plat/
The original creator of Arc: https://github.com/horst3180/arc-theme
The original concept by Jovan Petrovic: https://dribbble.com/shots/3429458-Ubuntu-Gnome-Concept
The included symbolic icons are based on [Material Design icons](https://github.com/google/material-design-icons) by Google.
This is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later.
Download United GNOME Theme: https://www.gnome-look.org/p/1174889
Install United GNOME Theme On Ubuntu originally posted on Source Digit - Latest Technology, Gadgets & Gizmos.
- Install WeatherDesk App That Changes Wallpaper Based On Weather
- How To Install Google Chrome 44 On a RHEL/CentOS 7 and Fedora Linux 22 Using Yum Command
- Script: Install Joomla 3.7 on a CentOS/Fedora VPS
- Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE are Coming to the Windows Store
- deepin 15.4 Released, With Download Link & Mirrors
- The Way GNOME Handles Wallpapers Really Annoys Me
- How To Install WordPress.com Desktop Client on Ubuntu
- A Short KDE Plasma 5.9 Review in February 2017
- Download Links & Torrents for Linux Mint 18.1 LTS Serena All Editions
- Komorebi is an Animated/Parallax Wallpaper App for Ubuntu