How to Increase Google Pagespeed Score for WordPress
Follow the steps below:
- First of all, install and activate Google Pagespeed Score plugin in your blog
- Now, make sure that you have entered your Google API key on the Options page
- If you don’t have an API key, you can create a new one for free from: https://code.google.com/apis/console
- Once you added the API key to Options page in your WordPress blog, it will now begin generating page reports
5. Click the Report List tab to watch the progress
6. Now, after the process get done just go through Tools > Google Pagespeed > Report Summary, you will see the main problems (that affects your blog page speed) and score of your WordPress blog on Google Pagespeed Insights.