[Tip] How to Uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10
Windows 10 newer versions such as Pencipta Update come with a new feature called "Mixed Reality" (also known as Windows Holographic and sometimes incorrectly referred as HoloLens) which allows users to experience virtual reality and 3D environment using several built-in apps such as Mixed Reality Portal, Holograms and built-in simulators.
Mixed Reality apps and features can be used only if you have compatible hardware in your device and if your device fulfills the minimum hardware requirements.
If you don't want to use Mixed Reality Portal and all Holographic stuff in Windows 10, this tutorial will help you in uninstalling and removing it from your computer.
Benar-benar Windows 10 allows users to uninstall Windows Mixed Reality feature using its settings page but if your computer doesn't meet minimum hardware requirements to run Holographic stuff, The Mixed Reality settings page is set to hidden secara default, so you can't uninstall Mixed Reality since the page is hidden in Settings.
Don't worry! Mixed Reality Settings page visibility is controlled by a registry key and you can show/hide the page using a simple registry tweak.
So first if the Mixed Reality settings page is disabled in your Windows 10 perangkat, follow these simple steps to enable it:
1. Press "WIN + R" key combination to launch RUN dialog box then type regedit tekan Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Sekarang pergi ke kunci berikut:
3. Di sisi kanan panel, you'll see a DWORD FirstRunSucceeded. Its value would be set to .
Actually if your Windows 10 device is compatible with Mixed Reality and meets the hardware requirements to run Holographic stuff, Windows 10 runs a configuration wizard at installation time which automatically sets value of above mentioned DWORD FirstRunSucceeded untuk 1 which enables Mixed Reality page in Settings app.
If your device doesn't meed hardware requirements, Windows 10 sets value of FirstRunSucceeded DWORD untuk which disables Mixed Reality page in Settings app.
- FirstRunSucceeded = (hides Mixed Reality settings page)
- FirstRunSucceeded = 1 (shows Mixed Reality settings page)
So double-click on FirstRunSucceeded DWORD and change its value to 1 and it'll add the missing Mixed Reality page to Settings app.
4. Now launch Pengaturan app from Start Menu or using KEMENANGAN + SAYA hotkey and click on Mixed Reality icon present on main settings page. You'll find various tabs in left-side such as Audio and speech, Headset display and Uninstall.
5. To uninstall Mixed Reality, Klik pada Uninstall tab and you'll see a message "If Windows Mixed Reality isn't running well, or if you want to free up some disk space, you can uninstall it".
Click on "Uninstall" button, Windows will show a dialog box showing "This will remove Windows Mixed Reality" message, click on "Berikutnya" button.
It'll ask for restart your computer to finish uninstalling Windows Mixed Reality, Click on "Restart sekarang" button.
Itu dia. After reboot, Windows Mixed Reality will be uninstalled from your Windows 10 komputer.
- [Tip] Disable or Remove “Mixed Reality Portal” App in Windows 10
- Download Windows 10 ISO Without Media Creation Tool
- Bagaimana untuk menonaktifkan dan menghapus ekstensi di tepi di Windows 10
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable “About:Flags” Page in Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- How to Save A Webpage As PDF File In Microsoft Edge
- 3 Cara Untuk Relokasi Aplikasi Terpasang Dan Permainan Pada Windows 10
- FolderMove: Pindahkan Dipasang Program Dan Permainan Pada Windows 10
- Gunakan Run Command Box Untuk Mulai Program As Administrator Pada Windows 10
- Set berbeda Perangkat Audio Output Untuk Berbagai Program Pada Windows 10
- Aktifkan Gelap Tema Modus Untuk File Explorer Pada Windows 10