For those who have his own blog or website hosted on CPanel Hosting, you might want to learn how to backup your website in CPanel. By default CPanel provide few easy way to backup your website. But today i’m going to cover how to perform full backup to backup your website in CPanel hosting.
To perform full backup in CPanel Hosting, just follow the steps below:-
- Login into your CPanel with the username and password
- Klik pada Cadangan
- Klik pada Generate / Download a Full Backup
- Pilih Home Directory dalam Backup Destination and enter your email address. others just leave blank and click Generate Backup
- Done! You just perform a full backup in CPanel. You will received a notification email once the backup is done.
- Once the backup is ready, you can FTP into your Account to download the backup file. CPanel locate your backup file in your root directory (/home/username/) and CPanel backup filename normally look like this:-
You also can FTP your full backup file to your another FTP server (if you have more than 1 server). Just enter the Remote Server (FTP / SCP) which is the IP or domain name, Remote User (FTP / SCP) and Remote Password (FTP / SCP) in the Generate Backup page before you hit Generate backup button, your Backup File will be transfer to the remote server.iklan