Huawei has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed Huawei G9 Plus. The device is powered by Snapdragon 625 chipset and sports a 5.5-inch full HD display. It comes in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB memory configurations, and packs in a 3,340mAh battery.
In terms of camera, the handset features a 16MP rear unit with support for 4K video recording, and an 8MP front shooter. Weighing in at 160g and having a thickness of 7.3mm, it runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI version 4.1 on top. There's also a fingerprint sensor on the back.
If you compare, the Huawei G9 Plus looks strikingly similar to the Huawei Maimang 5 that was made official by the Chinese company last month.
The phone was made official in China. As for price, the 3GB RAM variant carries a tag of RMB 2,399 (around $360). The cost of 4GB RAM model isn't currently known. Registrations for the device have already started, with sales beginning August 25.
- Huawei Mate S2 Photo Leaks Online, Closely Resembles The Nexus 6P
- Huawei P9 Review
- Huawei Announces The Honor 5A
- Meizu Launches the PRO 6 Plus: 5.7-inch SAMOLED and Exynos 8890 SoC
- Huawei P10 Leaked Photos Show Front-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner, A Second Model With Curved Display
- Huawei Mate 9 Review: In Depth
- Huawei Mate 9 camera review: Is this dual-lens Leica camera the best mobile snapper of 2016?
- Huawei EMUI 5.0 tips and tricks: Best hidden features in the Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei EMUI 5.0 review: How we learned to love Huawei's software, at last
- Huawei P9 vs P9 Plus vs P9 Lite camera review