On Kali Linux many things you’ll need to do yourself, as it’s an OS directed toward to the users desires. Installing Adobe Flash player is not a hard job, just download the plugin and copy it to the plugins folder.
Step 2: Using Terminal, extract the content from the archive:
tar zxvf adobe_filename_here.tar.gz
Step 3: Now, copy the libflashplayer.so file into your browser’s Plugins folder, for example:
cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
That’s all, now Adobe Flash Player errors wouldn’t bother you anymore.
- Install Fresh Player Plugin 0.2.4 on Ubuntu via PPA
- Install DeaDBeeF 7.0 music player on Ubuntu 15.10 & Ubuntu 15.04
- How to Install PrestaShop on CentOS 7
- Dual-Panel File Manager `Double Commander` Sees New Release
- Install LightTable 0.8.1 IDE On Ubuntu Systems
- Install Nomacs Image Viewer On Linux Ubuntu Systems
- Top 15 things to do after installing Ubuntu GNOME 15.10
- Install Rhythmbox 3.3 On Linux Ubuntu Systems
- Install LiVES 2.6.0 Video Editor On Linux Ubuntu
- How to increase online privacy with open source tools and best practices