Msvcr100.dll error message may appear when you try to run or install certain programs, or when Windows starts up. (We met this while trying to run the fresh installed Android Studio) Simply reinstalling the program you tried to run or replacing the DLL file, doesn’t solve the error.
How to fix the missing MSVCR100.dll error
If you’re unable to access Windows normally due to this error, then start Windows in Safe Mode
Download Microsoft Visual C++ Security Update and install it, this will replace the old MSVCR100.dll or will get its place if it’s missing.
- Windows 10: How to Fix The MSVCR100.dll Is Missing Error
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service not working in Windows 10
- Box announces new Windows desktop app Box Drive
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Block a Website without 3rd Party Software
- Harden Windows Defender protection to the highest levels on Windows 10
- Microsoft Claims Windows 10 S A Ransomware Free Windows System
- Windows Tip: How To Completely Wipe Out A Disk with DiskPart
- Windows 10 Tip: Where to Check and Set Time Zone on My Computer
- How To Enable Password Expiration In Windows 10
- OneDrive Files on-Demand is now Available for Windows Insiders