We already shared a number of posts about how you can make your desired changes in blogger blog and make its each part according to your needs because this is one of the best free blogging platform, where you can share anything with whole word. Here we don’t going to discuss about blogger advantages because previously we already published different posts about this topic. Today we’re going to share one amazing method that you can use and increase your pageviews.
You may have one question that how this widget will helps you to increase your blog pageviews, so in simple words whenever users land on your website for reading something informative and after reading half article they maybe go on any other website but your blog is still opened in their browsers, so if you already added this simple tool in your blog then it will keep your pages refresh that help you a lot to increase your website pageviews.
What’s Auto Refresh System?
As we already discussed that you just need to add some simple coding in your template and after it whenever your website readers open your website any page then it will be automatically get refreshed after specific time.
If you’re still confused and don’t know that what we’re trying to say then just go on below link and see the live demo of this amazing tool. This page will be automatically refresh after 10 seconds.
We hope you’ve liked this amazing tool and know below is a complete guide about how you can easily add it to your blogger blog.
Adding Automatically Refresh System in Blogger
This is also very simple process and just takes your few seconds to make changes in it. All you need to do is to simply follow below instructions and add this amazing tool in your blog.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard>> Template>> Edit HTML.
- Find below tag in your template.
- Now just above it paste the following code.
<meta content='300' http-equiv='refresh'/>
- Replace 300 with any number that you want.
The above number 300 will refresh your blog after 300 seconds that means after 5 minutes however if you want to make changes in this time then simply replace it with your desired seconds and then your blog will be get refreshed after specific time.
- After making these all changes, simply click on “Save Template” button.
Congratulations, you've successfully learned a method to adding refresh system in blogger that help you a lot to get more pageviews.
One thing always keeps in mind that don’t add less seconds in it because it will refresh your blog again and again, so visitors may left your site that’s not look like professional. We would recommend you to refresh your blog after 3 or 5 minutes.
We hope this method will help you to learn something new about blogger however if you’ve any question about this topic then don’t hesitate to ask in comment section and share our work you’re your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe us for upcoming updates.
- Windows Live Writer is now Open-Sourced as Open Live Writer
- How to Float Ads in the Middle of Blogger Posts
- How to Add PayPal Donation Button in Blogger Blog
- How to Dismiss unwanted Blog on Blogger
- Adwords Campaign Section Introduced In Blogger Dashboard
- Switch from Blogger to WordPress
- How to Add Star Ratings to Your Blogger Blog Posts?
- How to Install Ghost CMS on Local Server?
- How to Disable RSS Feed in Blogger Blog
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links in Blogger