We all use USB-based storage drives quite often on Windows. Why not, right? It’s probably the easiest way to exchange data, very convenient to carry around, והכי חשוב, it’s plug & play without any additional drivers to play with. But have you ever experienced issues like Windows not recognizing the USB flash drive you plug into the USB port on your computer, or the drive cannot be formatted, or with the wrong size, etc.?
If so, זֶה Windows USB Troubleshooter could be useful to help you out. Similar to הבעיות של Windows Update, it’s a free tool provided by Microsoft that scans your computer to find any issues related to USB drive and automatically fix them.
How Windows USB Troubleshooter works
1. Download Windows USB Troubleshooter from this direct download link. It’s only 310KB and wrapped as Troubleshooting Package Cabinet that can be directly launched.
2. לחץ לחיצה כפולה על WinUSB.diagcab file you downloaded to launch the troubleshooter.
3. נְקִישָׁה הַבָּא button to start the scanning process.
4. Then the tool lists all USB drives and asks to check the problematic ones to go further for a release and reject test. Make sure the ones you select are not in use to avoid data loss. נְקִישָׁה הַבָּא to proceed.
5. The troubleshooter will move forward and automatically fix any issues it detects. No actions required during this process.
לאחר מכן, problem found and successfully fixed. Click the Close button to close the tool.