Google’s new Pixel and Pixel XL phones come with some pretty awesome features. Google’s new smart Assistant, unlimited cloud storage for photos and videos and it has one of the highest rated smartphone cameras. Here's a guide on how to make the most out of your new Google Pixel phone.
Google Assistant is one of the best features of the new Pixel phones. You can use it on Google’s new messaging app Allo and on the Google Home speaker. It can also check to see if your flight’s on time, look up your itinerary and find the address of the hotel you’re staying at.
Take A Photo With Your Voice
With the new Google Pixel phone, you can take a photo with your voice. Simply say “Ok Google, take a picture.” You can also have the camera wait before taking the picture. You can tell the camera to wait 30 seconds. For example, “Ok Google, take a picture in 30 seconds.”
Switch Between Photos And Videos
Google’s Pixel allows you to switch between photos and videos. Swipe left in the camera to start filming your video. Swipe right to get back to shooting stills. You can also press the power button twice from any screen to jump to the camera.
Connect Face-to-Face With The People You Love Most
Google Duo makes it easy to connect face-to-face with the people you love the most. All you need to do is open the Google Duo app, Tap to start a call and select a contact that’s using Duo. If your contact isn’t using Duo, you can invite them to use it. Google Duo is available for iOS and Android.
Stream Music That Matches Your Current Mood
You can rock out to the radio station that matches your current mood. Simply open the Google Play Music app, select how you’re feeling and select the type of music you want to hear. You can upload your songs to Google Play Music for Chrome browser on your computer. Once you’ve uploaded your songs to the Google Play Music app, you’ll be able to listen to your entire music collection on your Pixel.
- How To Add Tilt Shift Effect To Photos On Your iPhone
- Google Assistant Coming to Many More Phones
- 3 Ways To Transfer iPhone Photos To Windows 10 PC
- iPhone 7 Wireless AirPods Confirmed In Latest Leak? Photos May Corroborate Previous iPhone 7 Plus Leak
- Huawei P9 Plus review: Bigger isn't always better
- Why The iPhone 7 Could Be Your Next Underwater Buddy
- Apple iPhone 7 Rumors: New Models Could Feature Dual-Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Home Button
- How To Make Photo Memories In iOS 10, A Complete Guide
- Snapchat — Everything you need to know!
- Best free iPhone games 2017