Update: Google has finally posted it's live stream link with minutes to spare. Check it out below, here we go!
Are you ready to see some new Nexus phones? Google is hosting an event today, focused on only what we can expect given the deluge of leaks: the new Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P. Oh, and we've heard murmurs of a Chromecast 2 reveal as well.
The Google Nexus event live stream is about to start today at 9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 6pm BST, 2am AEST (10/1 morning) and – good news – you can watch it online. Naturally, Google has just the place for you to watch the proceedings.
You better get on YouTube
None other than Google's own monolithic video streaming service, YouTube, is where the search giant plans to broadcast it's unveiling event live from San Francisco. Here's the URL in plain sight:
You can watch it on YouTube from your web browser – any web browser – on any computer regardless of whether it's Mac, Windows or even Linux.
On your mobile device of choice, either iOS or Android, you can simply use the free YouTube app or YouTube's mobile site to access the stream. From within the YouTube app, you'll just have to search for – you guessed it – "Google" from the search bar.
Google's live stream isn't, well, live just yet (as of this writing). But we expect that will be come, say, 11:45am EDT or so. We'll update this space as soon as that happens.
Until then, remember to keep it locked here for our ongoing coverage throughout today and this week on all things Nexus – or whatever else Google's cooking up for its fans.
- Top 15 things to do after installing Ubuntu GNOME 15.10
- Tech news:Nexus 6P slides leaked, supermoon lunar eclipse tonight, USB 3.1 explained
- First Look at Brave Browser for Windows
- Review Of Makulu Linux Aero Edition
- Review Of Chakra Linux 2015.11 "Fermi"
- Canonical fulfills its Linux convergence vision with BQ Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Edition tablet
- The ultimate Online Privacy Test Resource List
- 32-bit vs 64-bit browsers: which version has the edge?
- Review Of Elementary OS Freya
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 (CB35-C3300) 2015 Edition first impressions [Review]