Systèmes de QNAP®, Inc. today announced the release of the powerful TVS-x82 series, aimed at business users in need of the utmost performance and storage efficiency. Available in three different models (TVS-1282, TVS-882 and TVS-682) the TVS-x82 series adopts the latest 6th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and has been designed to meet specific usage scenarios to accomplish tiered storage, application-based partitioning, and network traffic distribution with outstanding performance. The TVS-x82 series also features HDMI 2.0 output for delivering an amazing 4K 60 fps viewing experience and allows storage expansion by using the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS through VJBOD technology.
The TVS-x82 features advanced hardware for greater efficiency, including built-in SATA M.2 SSD, 2.5” SSD slots, compartmentalized smart cooling, and tool-less HDD installation. QNAP’s Qtier technology empowers the TVS-x82 with auto tiering that helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across M.2 SSD, SSD and SATA drives, and these different storage media can be configured as independent partitions for different applications to ensure a sufficient throughput level for every application. With multiple network ports, it allows applications to use dedicated interfaces to meet network traffic distribution requirements.
“The TVS-x82 combines a multitude of advanced hardware and software features to fulfill tiered storage, application-based partitioning, and network traffic distribution that help different NAS applications run with adequate resources,” said David Tsao, Product Manager chez QNAP, adding “Besides, both TVS-1282 and TVS-882 offer an option with a 450 watt power supply that is capable of powering an AMD Radeon™ R9 Series graphics card for smooth GPU passthough to virtual machines.”
The TVS-x82 has three HDMI outputs, including one HDMI 2.0. Users can connect the NAS to a HDTV or A/V receiver and use the powerful HD Player media player in HD Station with the QNAP remote control to enjoy stored media collection and clear footage in 4K at 60 fps. They can also use three monitors in either “duplicated” or “extended” desktop configuration for improved multitasking convenience and productivity.
Besides connecting compatible QNAP expansion enclosures (REXP-1000 Pro, UX-800P and UX-500P) to gradually expand the storage capacity of the TVS-x82, users with multiple QNAP NAS units can transform unused space into virtual disks with VJBOD (Virtual JBOD). Unused NAS storage space from up to eight QNAP NAS can be mounted to the TVS-x82 as virtual disks, and users can create virtual storage pools and volumes on them as if they were using local disk space.
The TVS-x82 series is a feature-packed business NAS for building a functional and secure private cloud. It supports the centralized remote management solution QRM+ (QNAP Remote Manager Plus) to enable IT staff to discover, map, moniteur, and manage critical computing devices (Servers/PCs/Thin Clients) on the network, and allows remote KVM (Keyboard, Vidéo, Mouse) for IPMI devices and KVM recording and playback for tracking actions. Virtualization Station allows users to host Windows®, Linux®, UNIX® and Android™ based virtual machines. Container Station integrates LXC and Docker® lightweight virtualization technologies to fulfill unlimited containerized applications. The TVS-x82 series supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2012 R2 to assist in flexibly deploying and managing virtualization environments. With QvPC technology, users can operate the NAS as a PC by plugging in a keyboard, mouse and HDMI display to access stored data, run multiple virtual machines, surf the web, enjoy high-resolution videos with HD Player, monitor live feeds on Surveillance Station, et bien plus encore.
•TVS-1282: 8x 3.5”/2.5” hard drives and 4x 2.5” SSD slots
– TVS-1282-i3-8G: Intel® Core™ i3-6100 3.7 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM
– TVS-1282-i5-16G / TVS-1282-i5-16G-450W: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 3.6 Processeur quad-core GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM
– TVS-1282-i7-32G / TVS-1282-i7-32G-450W: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 3.4 Processeur quad-core GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM
•TVS-882: 6x 3.5”/2.5” hard drives and 2x 2.5” SSD slots
– TVS-882-i3-8G: Intel® Core™ i3-6100 3.7 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM
– TVS-882-i5-16G / TVS-882-i5-16G-450W: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 3.6 Processeur quad-core GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM
•TVS-682: 4x 3.5”/2.5” hard drives and 2x 2.5” SSD slots
– TVS-682-PT-8G: Intel® Pentium® G4400 3.3 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM
– TVS-682-i3-8G: Intel® Core™ i3-6100 3.7 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM
Tower NAS; hot-swappable SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drives; compartmentalized smart cooling; 2x M.2 SSD slots; 4x Gigabit LAN ports; 3x HDMI outputs (HDMI 1.4b x2, HDMI 2.0 x1); PCIe Gen.3 slots; 5x USB 3.0 ports; 1x 3.5mm audio jack, 2x built-in speakers
Voir aussi :
- CORSAIR annonce de nouveaux neutrons de haute Performance série XTi SSD, capacités jusqu'à 1920 Go
- QNAP communiqués Qget iOS App pour télécharger télégestion sur le NAS de QNAP
- ASUS annonce transformateur 3 Pro : 2-en-1 avec Core i5/i7
- Xilence annonce la série A + Performance PSU
- HP Announces EliteBook 705 G3 Series Thin And Light Business-Class Notebooks
- Intel Announces SSD DC P3608 Series
- Apple annonce de nouveaux tarifs de stockage iCloud
- Acer Announces Updated Aspire V Nitro Series With 4K Display, USB Type-C And More
- Microsoft annonce sa nouvelle publicité et campagne de suivi des capacités pour les applications Windows Store
- Google annonce des cadrans interactifs pour porter Android