A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the VPN still has problems connecting. C'est, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Cliquez sur le VPN button at the beginning of the URL/Adresse Bar.
- Cliquez ensuite sur le Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- Dans le menu déroulant, Cliquez sur Histoire
4. Towards the top-right corner, Cliquez sur le Clear browsing data… bouton
5. Then you get a Données de navigation claires fenêtre de. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Cliquez ensuite sur le Données de navigation claires bouton.
7. Maintenant, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?