Broken links happen to each blog, specially when you are a starter and keep on updating your URL or customizing it. If you will not be able to fix your broken links then you will lose visitors on your sites. Because they did not get what they are expecting to your site. I know that it is not our intention to have these broken links, so here's a solution for you.
How to find broken links.
There are several ways on how to find your broken links. If your are using a blogger then you can check Webmaster Tools and go find Crawl Errors. But if you want to check all your broken links, there is also an online checker brokenlinkscheck site.
How to fix broken links by redirecting URL's.
- You just need to login to blogger.com.
- Go to Settings > Search Preferences.
- Under 'Errors and Redirections'.
- Click 'Edit' on 'Custom Redirects'.
- Now, you just need to put your old URL and new URL,
- Then check 'Permanent' > Save > then click 'Save changes'.
- If you want to add new one, click on 'New redirect'.
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links in Blogger
- 10 Platforms to Build a Chatbot for Your Business
- 13 Extensions to Enhance a Magento Store
- 9 Best Free Themes for Bootstrap
- 8 Stylish and Free Responsive Email Templates
- 10 Free and Fun Filler Text Generators
- 10+ Responsive Menus and Navigation Solutions
- Formbakery: Simple Forms Made Easy
- Dashsell Shops: Flawed Mobile Commerce
- CoSchedule Makes Team Blogging Simpler Than You’ve Ever Imagined