Me kõik kasutame ladustamise USB-põhise draivid sageli Windows. Miks mitte, eks? See on ilmselt kõige lihtsam vahetada andmeid, Väga mugav teha ümber, ja mis kõige tähtsam, See on plug & play without any additional drivers to play with. But have you ever experienced issues like Windows not recognizing the USB flash drive you plug into the USB port on your computer, or the drive cannot be formatted, or with the wrong size, etc.?
Kui jah, selles Windows USB Troubleshooter could be useful to help you out. Similar to Windows Update Vealeidja, it’s a free tool provided by Microsoft that scans your computer to find any issues related to USB drive and automatically fix them.
How Windows USB Troubleshooter works
1. Download Windows USB Troubleshooter from this direct download link. It’s only 310KB and wrapped as Troubleshooting Package Cabinet that can be directly launched.
2. Double-click the WinUSB.diagcab file you downloaded to launch the troubleshooter.
3. Klõpsake Järgmise button to start the scanning process.
4. Then the tool lists all USB drives and asks to check the problematic ones to go further for a release and reject test. Make sure the ones you select are not in use to avoid data loss. Klõpsake Järgmise jätkamiseks.
5. The troubleshooter will move forward and automatically fix any issues it detects. No actions required during this process.
Seejärel, problem found and successfully fixed. Klõpsake selle Sulge button to close the tool.