Here are deepin 15.3 official download links plus some mirrors. deepin 15.3 is released recently at 13 September 2016. deepin 15.3 is released for 32 and 64 bit desktop computers. And you can read about how to verify ISO file checksums at the end of article. We hope this article helps you a lot.
Official 32 bit
Official 64 Bit
Mirrors 32 Bit
Mirrors 64 Bit
Verify ISO Checksums
You can check whether your downloaded ISO is correct or not, by verifying the checksum value of that ISO file with the official checksum value.
First, perform the command line (choose one below) from a GNU/Linux system:
Second, press Ctrl+F in your web browser while opening this tutorial; copy and paste the checksum numbers you got from Terminal. If your ISO file is correct, then Ctrl+F will find one of these checksum values:
32 bit: 90404d0929499e652f373bfae9f07b41
64 bit: c52c6d309f311346e996aa82a34af286
But if none of your checksum value match any of those two checksum values, then your ISO file is either corrupt or incomplete or even worse, wrong. See this picture.
- How To Create deepin 15.3 GNU/Linux Bootable USB
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" All Flavors Download Links
- How To Install deepin 15.3 GNU/Linux
- How To Install Rar/Unrar on CentOS
- Install Deepin Music Player 14.12.1 on Ubuntu 15.10
- Install Deepin Terminal 14 on Ubuntu 15.10 & Ubuntu 14.04
- How To Install deepin 15.4 GNU/Linux
- A Visual Review to deepin 15.4 GNU/Linux Beauty
- deepin 15.4 Released, With Download Link & Mirrors
- What To Do After Installing Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus