New iPhone 7 ad from Apple:
Turn it up, with stereo speakers on the iPhone 7.
I loved Midnight, wasn't so hot on Ballons, but really like Dive now as well. It shows the speakers and the waterproofing, using the latter to visualize and amplify the effects of the former, and it's charming with just the right amount of silly fun as well.
What do you think of it?
- Apple Shares Hit New High for 2016 as Samsung Considers Scrapping Note 7 [Update: Note 7 Officially Discontinued]
- Earn Free Google Play credit with Google Opinion Rewards
- Apple Watch Series 3 in a nutshell: Leaks, rumours and UK launch date
- Apple Supplier Confirms New iPhone Models Will Be 'Waterproof' With Wireless Charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs May Include Dual-Speakers, According To Leaked Schematics
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ Beat Apple iPhone 7 Plus, LG G6 In US Consumer Ratings Report
- iPhone Repair Shops: Apple Fixing Store Lines By Installing 'Secret' Machine At Third-Party Locations
- How to listen to Apple Music on multiple devices at once
- Tinder — Everything you need to know!
- ‘Injustice 2’ Mobile Tips Guide: Strategies For Winning More Battles And Leveling Up Faster