How to custom Menu Account Woocommerce
WooCommerce does not offer signup, sign-in and sign-out pages that are required on several eCommerce or subscription sites. Instead there is a “my account” page that contains option for registration and login.
1. The first thing you’d need to do is go to WooCommerce → Settings and put a check-mark on following fields: My Account
2. Then go to Apprearance → Menu → Edit menu tab. Under edit menu tab click create a menu. Now give some name to the menu and put a check-mark on “Top Menu” under Theme Location.
4. Now go to Plugins → Add new and search for plugin named “Menu Item Visibility Control”Install and Activate it.
5. For the one of the “My Account” menu items, rename the Navigation Label field as Login/Register. Leave the other as it is. Also, add logout page to the menu.
6. Now again go back to Appearance → Menu → Edit menu tab and you will observe a new field “Visibility” added to individual menu items. This is where we will add a function that will hide “Login / Register” menu item from logged in users. It will also hide “Logout” and “My Account” from guests.
7. Add the function is_user_logged_in() in Visibility field for “My Account” and “Login / Register”.
8. Add ! is_user_logged_in() to Visibility field of Logout menu item.
That’s all done.