A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the Opera VPN not connecting. I posted a temporary fix, just turn it on and off, but after a recent update, it no longer works and the SÍTĚ VPN still has problems connecting. To je, until I found another way to make it work again. Here’s what I did:
Turn Off the VPN
- Klepněte na VPN button at the beginning of the ADRESA URL/Address Bar.
- Klepněte na Opera Main Menu Icon (top-left corner)
- In the drop-down menu, klikněte na Historie
4. Towards the top-right corner, Klepněte na Clear browsing data… tlačítko
5. Then you get a Clear browsing data okno. I like to set these options to the beginning of time and check everything else. The choice is yours.
6. Klepněte na Clear browsing data tlačítko.
7. Teď, go back to your VPN options. You may notice the data transfered this month is now reset to 0 B.
This works for now. So is it me? Or Opera?