System Restore is an old and useful Windows application that can restore your system and settings to a previous state. You can create Restore Points in Windows in a number of ways. Every time you install new software, Windows automatically creates a new Restore Point. You can also manually create Restore Points in Windows.
1. In Control Panel, Click System and then Click system Protection.
2. In System Protection Tab, Click Create option to create restore point.
3. Give the restore point a name then Click Create.
4. The creation process is illustrated.
5. Restore point successfully created.
Restoring Your System
6. Click System Restore option.
7. The System Restore Wizard is opened, Click Next.
8. Select the restore point you want to use and then click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. You are prompted to confirm the operation, Click Yes.
11. System restore will prepare the restore operation and then restart your system.
12. After you login to your system, you’ll see a dialog box System Restore Completed Successfully.
Undo Your Restore point
13. Click on System Restore Point option.
14. The System Restore screen now contains an Undo System Restore option, Click Next.