Create a Picture Password in Windows 8
Windows 8 introduces a new way to log into your computer using picture passwords. A picture password is essentially a photo over which you trace any combination of three circles, lines, and/or taps, using the device’s touch screen. Once you’ve selected the picture and the wizard has verified this selection, you’ll be prompted to set up your gestures.
Every user account except Guest can change its password. Making the change doesn’t require any administrator permissions as long as you do not want to change the password of a user account other than your own.
1. Press Windows key + C and in the lower right corner, you will see “Change PC Settings”.
2. Press Windows key + I to bring up the Settings screen, and then select “Change PC Settings”.
3. On PC Setting Option, Click Create your picture password.
4. Click on Choose Picture option.
5. Select your desired image that you want to be used on picture password screen.
6. On the confirmation screen, select Use This Picture.
7. Click three parts of the picture per the on-screen directions.
8. Repeat where you touched or clicked to confirm your picture password.
9. Click Finish.