Configure Parental Control in Windows 7
Parental Controls allow you to manage how children can use a Windows 7 computer. With Parental Controls, you can set the hours that children can use the computer, the programs that they can access, and the type of games that they can play. You can create one account that all your kids share, or you can set up a different account for each kid. In this way, you can set up different safety restrictions for each person.
1. Click start menu and click control panel.
2. In Control Panel, click on Parental Controls option.
3. Click on the child’s account you want to set up.
Note: Make sure to password your Administrator account, otherwise anyone can turn off Parental Controls option.
4. Enable on, enforce current settings, Then you can go through and control their computer time, games, and program.
5. Click on Time Limits option.
6. Time Limits lets you set the times and days of the week that your little child can use the Internet.
7. You can block games that contain specific types of objectionable content. For this purpose click on games option.
8. Click on set game rating option.
9. You can block all games or select games by ratings and game names.
10. Click on block or allow specific games option.
11. You can review a list of installed games and explicitly block or allow certain games for you child.
12. If you want to restrict certain programs on the machine, click on Allow and block specified programs.
13. Turn on the check boxes of the programs you consider appropriate for your kid.