Balance changes are coming to Clash Royale June 12, with over 10 cards seeing buffs or nerfs, including Night Witch, Goblin Gang and more. Check out the complete details of the June 2017 Balance Change update, here.Balance changes are coming to Clash Royale June 12, with over 10 cards seeing buffs or nerfs, including Night Witch, Goblin Gang and more. Check out the complete details of the June 2017 Balance Change update, here.
On June 12, Supercell is scheduled to drop its latest round of balance changes for Clash Royale, that includes nerfs or buffs for several new and popular cards. In addition, spells are getting a new feature that will come in handy – especially during clan battles. Check out all the details of the June 12 Clash Royale Balance Changes update below.
Clash Royale June Balance Changes: Which Cards Are Getting Nerfed?
Five cards are seeing nerf in Clash Royale’s June 2017 balance changes including Night Witch, Goblin Gang and Tornado.
- Night Witch – It’s no surprise that this naughty nocturnal nemesis is seeing her powers nuked. After less than a week in the arena, Supercell decided the she needed a little toning down. In the next update Night Witch’s bats will spawn more slowly, at a rate of six seconds instead of five. Her death bat spawn rate will also see a reduction from four bats to just three.
- Tornado – I’m personally mourning the nuke on this card as tornado has become one of my favorite ways to target tanks like the P.E.K.K.A. and Balloon or completely erode a fast-moving horde like goblins and goblin gang. In the June Clash Royale update. The Tornado will see it’s duration reduced from 3 seconds to 2.5. This also effectively reduces damage done from 174 to 145. RIP Tornado.
- The Log – Range reduction from 11.6 to 11.1. This nerf was actually supposed to happen back in December, but due to a bug appearing that didn’t allow the log to be played on top of buildings, Supercell reinstated the 11.6 range until it could be fixed. In the June 12 balance changes, we will see the Log’s range reduced to 11.1. which means it can’t be used any longer to damage a tower, but the ability to play it on top of a tower will be in place making it a great defense against cards like the goblin barrel against buildings the elixir pump.
- Goblin Gang – I always thought this card was a little too good to be true when it released and it seems Supercell agrees. In the next set of Balance Changes, the goblin gang will lose a member, as one Spear goblin will be removed from the lineup.
- Skeletons – This card has had its ups and downs. Initially 3 skeletons, it was increased to four, but now is returning to just 3.
- Bats – Bats count reduced from 5 to 4.
Clash Royale June Balance Changes: Which Cards Are Getting Buffed?
Eight cards will receive buffs during the June 2017 Clash Royale balance changes update. Among them are the Witch, Inferno Dragon and Battle Ram.
- Spell Stacking – Tornado, Heal and Poison are getting a much-needed buff that now allows them to be stacked for double effectiveness.
- Bandit – The bandit was in need of a little love and so she’s seeing a hit point increase of 4 percent. She also gets a health boost from 750 to 780. She can now survive one extra hit or shot from the Dark Prince, Minions, Archers and Spear Goblins.
- Inferno Dragon – this fellow has long been in need of a boost as, up to this point, I’ll usually still choose a baby dragon over him. The Inferno Dragon will now see health points increased 7 percent rom 1000 to 1070, giving it an advantage over the Baby Dragon. He can take an additional shot from attackers like the Archers, Witch and Musketeer. He also is getting a faster load or retarget time from 1.2 seconds to just 1. This makes it easier for him to target faster moving opponents.
- Witch – This is my all-time favorite card and so any time she gets a buff, I’m happy. In Clash Royale’s June balance changes the Witch is getting a splash damage radius increase from 1 tile to 1.1 tiles, making it slightly easier to combat swarms. While initial skeleton spawn is being reduced slightly, she is seeing a faster spawn rate during battle that increases from 7.5 to 7 seconds. Health points are also seeing a buff from 665 to 698. This will allow her to take an extra shot or hit from most opponents.
- Clone – Currently cloned units are stunned for 0.8 seconds before moving forward. That stun time is being reduced so cloned units move quicker and more effectively, though how much quicker in not yet known.
- Battle Ram – Barbarians carrying the Battle Ram will no longer receive splash damage from hits that destroy the Battle Ram. This will slightly reduce the damage done by cards like the Log, Executioner or Bowler.